Do you currently have a client who:
- Must withdraw required minimum distributions from an IRA but doesn’t need them
- Owns a business and has children
- Is conservative and currently has money in a CD but is disappointed by the return
- Needs to hedge their portfolio against long term care risk
- Needs life insurance and should consider providing for long term care
- Receives Social Security income and needs to maximize it
- Wants to maximize the benefits of a substantial IRA
Efficient Use of Required Minimum Distributions:
Show clients how to turn their required minimum distribution into an asset for their beneficiaries while reducing their own tax burden.
Provide clients with a strategy to ensure a smooth transition of their family-owned business to the next generation while treating everyone fairly.
Efficient Transfer of Client’s CD:
Help clients maximize their return on CD-type assets while selecting options that meet their preferences for minimizing risk and optimizing flexibility.
Protect a Client’s Portfolio Against Long Term Care Risk:
Offer clients the ability to reposition assets to shift long term care risk while retaining control and eliminating the fear of ongoing premiums.
Efficiently Obtaining Long Term Care Insurance:
Learn how a simple rider can enhance the power of life insurance and protect your clients assets from long term care risk.
Maximizing Your Client’s Social Security Income:
Provide clients with a way to use Social Security benefits to maximize the legacy they leave for their heirs.
Transferring IRA Assets Efficiently:
Create an efficient wealth transfer tool by using a strategy that combines the benefits of a stretch IRA with the advantages of life insurance planning.